Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Sunday, October 24, 2010

A Good Massage at Fitness First Spa


I was a regular at the Fitness First Spa at ABS-CBN years ago, but when my masseur left for abroad, I discontinued my patronage of the place.  Today, I was at Robinsons Place Ermita and since I was feeling a bit tired, I decided to go back to the Fitness First Spa here.  Their spa here is huge!  Even the rooms are huge!  And you can really relax since you don't feel constricted and you don't hear noise from the next room or the next store.  My masseur was Rog and he was referred to me by my previous masseur.  I decided to get the package where you get a body scrub and a massage for the price of 999 pesos.  That was the amount I was paying 3 years ago, so I'm quite lucky they didn't increase their price!  I had a really relaxing time and even though I only had 4 hours sleep, when I woke up after the massage, I was really brand new.  Rog's massage was ok since I always want it hard and he really spent time kneading those tight leg, back and shoulder muscles.  He even did some stretching for me, which was cool!  For the price, this is good value for money, and I didn't have to worry about being harassed by the masseur!
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment