Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Sunday, October 3, 2010

MY FAVORITE RESTAURANTS: Cibo in Trinoma


We had our dinner tonight at Cibo in Trinoma.  There are actually two branches, one, which is outside, on that circle of restos, but we ate at their branch which was inside the mall, in front of the Pedro boutique.  We have always been fans of Cibo since the late 90's and it's one of the few restaurants which I develop cravings for at certain times of the month.  Curiously, I always order the same thing!  Spaghetti Alla Romana!  I just love this dish!  I normally do not eat spicy stuff but the way this dish tastes just balances its spiciness with the firmness of the pasta and the taste of the Spanish sardines!  I even tried doing it at home but it wasn't much of a success.

No comments:

Post a Comment