Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Thursday, October 28, 2010

An Underwear That Will Flatten My Mini Pot Belly Is Now Available!


Finally!  A thoughtful piece of clothing for imperfect men like me!  I admit it, getting rid of my pot belly is like making an Israeli marry a Palestinian!  It just so hard to do!  Unless I get sick, it's almost impossible to burn all that fat unless I want to run myself to death! 

Spanx has made a lot of women look fantastic in their imperfect bodies, so I'm excited that now, they have a new range of Spanx pants which are designed to "firm and flatten" and make beer bellies invisible!

I don't have a beer belly, more like the belly of a woman who's 2-3 months pregnant. It's there but not quite there yet.  So this thing will definitely help!  Question now is, will it be available in Asia?  If so, get it here, pronto!!

No comments:

Post a Comment