Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Fighting Through the Pain


This is the second week where I did the  Body Step, Body Jam and Body Combat trio, all in one night!  I'm getting the hang of Body Step but I still feel awkward and wary of my knees too, so I pace myself in it.  One good thing I felt tonight is that I was enjoying the new release more, and reacting more now to the joy of the music and just grooving to it!  Nice feeling!  By the time I had to do Body Combat, my feet were really tired already but I still plodded on!  It did help that there was this cute twinkie in front of me.  Eye candy really helps!  And he was really punching too!! Hmmm........

Anyhow, since it was a holiday, I had to wait for ten minutes to get an extra locker.  Hazards of coming during the peak hours, I guess. 

No comments:

Post a Comment