Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Thursday, October 7, 2010

The Dating Game: A Friendly Date Tonight


I have a friendly date tonight with Joaquin.  I met him through planetromeo and he seems very articulate and he has a nice picture too!  We will meet in a coffee shop in a mall in Quezon City.  Well, I am writing this so I can verbalize what I should do tonight so he and I will have a good time!1.  Don't talk about yourself too much. I have a tendency to do this, so focus, instead on the person.  Focus on Joaquin. Be interested in him.  Look at his eyes and make him feel important and sexy.

2.  Ask questions about him.  Be inquisitive.  Of course, focus on something light.  No politics, no religion.  It's just the first date. We can debate later.

3.  Don't talk about my ex's.  Even if he asks about them, don't talk about them.  It's the first date!

3.  If his picture really matches who he is in person, and if he looks hot and hygienic, have fun with him!  I want to see also if we are sexually compatible in bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment