Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Thursday, October 7, 2010

My Goals For This Week: October 7, 2010

It's Thursday, October 7, and I am setting my goals for this week.  I want to continuously improve myself and enjoy my life so I decided to do this on a weekly basis.

1.  Cut my food intake by 30%.  That's the most realistic goal I can set for myself.  I still eat like a freaking pig!  I will try to weigh in today so I have a benchmark for next Thursday.  I want to lose 1 pound a week - a feasible target.

2.  Sleep at 3AM so I can attend the lunch mass at St. Paul.  I have to readjust my schedule a bit for that.

3.  Buy fruit so I won't have to eat sweets at night.

4. Read 2 pages of Desert everyday and blog about it.

5.  Continue to devote 30 minutes to reading fiction or magazines a day. 

6. Review two albums a week, and feature some new downloads.

Now that I've posted my goals for this week, let me see which of them I achieve success in next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment