Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Monday, October 4, 2010

It's Literally Hot at FF Greenhills

I was very surprised to see JM very early today.  Too bad I didn't see him undress, but I love the sleeveless .  shirt that he wore.  Showed his arms to full effect!  There was no AC in the 2nd floor of the gym today so it was warm in the weights area.  The GX room was cooler but they still had to put a fan there. Anyway, I did not notice it since JM was really really handsome today!  I hope we could finally talk one of these days.  I'm just really too shy.  It's so easy to melt when I look into his eyes.

Jury's Body Combat class was as good as ever!  JM was there and that cute midget guy.  I also came late to the Body Balance class.  I think Rei is already starting to make eye contact with me but I'm just too shy as of now.  Maybe soon.  He does have a nice body and we were both alone in the sauna for a few minutes, but I didn't know what to say to him. I did catch him giving me a few glances.

No comments:

Post a Comment