Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

The Fun Things about Internet Dating

Planetromeo is one of the popular gay dating sites here in Manila and yup, I did use it a few months back, after I got over the slump of a breakup.  I've stopped doing it now because I'm in a good place again so I thought of writing about some fun things and some hazards, specifically about gay internet dating.  Let's start with the fun things -

1.  If you screen your choices carefully, you'd get to meet a lot of interesting guys!  I met a film director, a businessman who loves Paris and a manager from Bulgari.  They are among the ones I remember most!

2.  You have a pick of different physical types, if you don't want to stick with the stereotypical body that you usually want in a person.  And it was good that I had a lot of pick for the slimmer ones!

3.  You get to date a lot of younger men, and they're a lot of fun to be with because their ideas of having fun are more adventurous or more unique than mine!

If you keep an open mind about it and decide to widen your usual pool of picks, you can be in fr a wonderful surprise!

No comments:

Post a Comment