Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Monday, October 11, 2010

Finding Pleasure In The Small Things


Because Julia Robert's movie 'Eat, Pray, Love' is showing right now, some of the local columnists have been talking about what the movie and the book has been talking about.  I came across this article by Cathy Babao-Guballa where she talked about finding pleasure in the small things.  It got me thinking where I find my own pleasure, without having to pay a cent for it -

1.  Exercising in the gym - I know it's a bit weird but I love doing Body Jam and Body Balance, so much so that I schedule my gym appointments around those classes. Almost always!  If there's no Body Jam class, or a Hiphop class, I go to another branch!  At least, that way, it keeps me going to the gym always and check my weight!

2.  Eye candy in the gym - I am just like any other guy, quite visual, so the gym is the perfect place to have a glimpse of those heavenly bodies.  I never even talk to them.  Just ogling them is fine!

3.  Chocolate - whether it be a chocolate bar, or M&Ms or chocolate biscuits, I just love munching on them!!

4.  Watching my favorite shows on TV or watching a good movie - I work almost endlessly, even when I'm watching TV or HBO or Star Movies.  If they're any good - it makes me reflect on my own life, and at least is a good way to accompany me whilst I blog

5.  Hanging out with friends - I try to schedule this at least twice a week and segue them into my schedule. I love being alone, but I try also to find time to make chicka with some of my closest friends.

6.  Making out - I'm a guy, and I love doing it!
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment