Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Body Balance: Tough yet Wonderful!


I've attended Miche's Dynamic Yoga classes before so I know how tough she can be, but it was only today that I've attended her Body Balance class at Fitness First SM The Block (Tue, 5:30PM), and boy, she makes it tough on everyone!  And I love it!  I love the way she really guides everyone and encourages everyone to do their best.  It's easy for a Body Balance class to be lackadaisical but never in Miche's class.  

What also makes her class more challenging is that her attendees are very good so that it pushes me to do good as well!  Lovet!  If you want a challenging yet very good teacher, try her class.  Be sure to come early though since the mats fill up quickly and usually, 15 minutes before her class, there is almost no space left anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment