Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Quo Vadis Hip Hop in Fitness First


One of my favorite hip hop teachers in Fitness First, Clark Amaba, has now packed his bags and went off to the US to seek greener pastures.  Good luck Clark!  Unfortunately, the past exodus of hiphop teachers these past few years have created a huge void at least here in Fitness First ABS and North EDSA and Eastwood.  I heard that the hip hop classes in Eastwood were converted into Sh'bam!  How sad really!!

Oh well, for now, I only attend one hip hop class every week, and that's Jonas' Tuesday evening class at FF ABS.  As to how long that will last, we don't know since Jonas may just pack up and leave as well.  Sadly, the management of FF has done nothing to add or look for replacements and have just decided to replace these vacancies with their other classes.  I guess I may have to get my hip hop fix somewhere else then.....

No comments:

Post a Comment