Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Sunday, October 17, 2010

My Goals For This Week: October 18, 2010

It's Monday, October 18, the start of the week, and I am setting my goals for this week.  I want to continuously improve myself and enjoy my life so I decided to do this on a weekly basis.

1.  We have opted to change our diet in the house to just fish and vegetables. That should help us lose a little of our weight, or at least just maintain it.

2.  Use my work time wisely since there are so many blogs to write on.  My new schedule would be to blog first, then to answer the queries, and then, finally, to write.

3.  Buy fruit so I won't have to eat sweets at night.

4. Read 2 pages of Desert everyday and blog about it.

5.  Continue to devote 30 minutes to reading fiction or magazines a day. 

6. Review one album a week.

Now that I've posted my goals for this week, let me see which of them I achieve success in next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment