Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Monday, October 25, 2010

Three Good Things That Happened To Me Today - October 25, 2010



1.  I enjoy voting because I get to meet some of our neighbors and catch up with them.  Today, I saw some of my former students.  They're all now so big and tall and actively participating in the barangay elections - whether as campaigners, or PPCRV volunteers.  It's their time to make some changes in our society!  It was great talking to them!

2.  I'm finally enjoying the new releases of Body Jam and Body Combat.  It really takes time for the new moves to sink in and tonight, I was finally having fun with it and I was just flowing with the music.

3.  I was able to pay my credit card bills today and that's really good!  I'm still deeply sunk in the credit card black hole but I'm inching ever so slowly to paying them all off. 

No comments:

Post a Comment