Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Hot Ronald Does Body Jam


I had to watch a concert later tonight so I decided to attend the Body Jam class in Fitness First Greenhills and I was very glad to see Ronald cover the class!  He's hot!  And I enjoyed the selections he made.  I really wanted to ask him out for lunch after his class, but decided against it because of time constraints  Kainis!  Anyway, I will invite him out for tsibog soon!

I did chest and back exercises after Body Jam and really enjoyed it!  Even made eye contact with a new fitness instructor but too shy to be too friendly.  Guys in FF make benta and worry about their quota.  I hope I can say no if he does offer.  Maybe we can be just friends.

There was only one hot hunk in the weights area and he looked hot when I saw him undress in the vestiaire!  Nice chest and yummy armpit hairs!  And he's very macho too!  No action in the sauna today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment