Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Dating Twelve Different Men Just For Fun!

I was talking to a good friend last week in the gym and she secretly told me about one of her projects right now - a project in her personal life!  She said she was doing 12 dates with 12 different men! She wanted to do this since normally, she would not open up to guys she would not initially like.  But since she wants to open up her world more, she's going out with twelve different guys in 12 different dates!  She had her fourth date and fourth guy last night!  Smart girl!!

Well, I will copy her idea and do my own twelve dates of twelve different men.  I haven't thought of the list yet or at least the first 3 guys to go out with, but after Halloween, I will have my own fun!  And of course, I will blog about it.  However, this time, I will not use the gay dating site to meet men.  I will thicken up my face and invite someone I've been seeing in the gym or someone I know or met in person!  That would be more exciting, I think! My only problem with this set up is, what if I begin to like the guy I'm dating.  And what if he's guy #4?  Do I stop at #4?  Oh well, no use worrying now when there's still no problem.  I'll cross the bridge when I get there!  Will I blog about it?  You bet!!

No comments:

Post a Comment