Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Saturday, October 2, 2010

What I Most Look Forward to In A Day?


I saw this question in a newspaper so I decided to reflect on it and find out what I myself, most look forward to, in my day!

1.  Playing with Laura and Dylan - the best part of raising kids is when they are still toddlers - their innocence is so beautiful to see and I love playing with them

2.  Checking the Earnings of Our Blogs -  I love to write and I have several blogs so everyday, I check how much by blog is already earning.  It's one of the first things I do after I wake up.

3.  Dancing in the Gym - this is my best relief of stress so I try to go to the gym everyday, just to dance and have fun!

3.  Eye Candy in the Gym - I, like any red-blooded gay man, love to see eye candy - and the best place to see them, is in the gym!  So I look forward to going to Fitness First and see all the eye candy I want!  And normally, I just look, and not touch!

No comments:

Post a Comment