Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Monday, October 4, 2010

What Not To Do On First Dates



Ok, now I am mentally reviewing all the dates I've had the past few weeks so I can fine tune my dating skills. I have been away from the game for almost 5 years now and I admit I've been a bit rusty. So, here goes. These are four different things you should NOT do during the first date, based on the bloopers I did in my own first dates!

1.  Never talk about the ex's.  I don't know why they all ask about my ex's but on my next date, I promise not to divulge much of anything about the exs'.  Maybe I'll ask them, but I won't divulge much about mine.

2.  Never talk about my other dates.  I should just keep that information to myself.

3.  Talk and talk and talk about myself.  I sometimes forget this when I'm "on", but next time, I will try to be more inquisitive about the other guy's life and interests.

4.  Divulge too much information about my family.  As I said, I talk to much!  So next time, just focus on the guy!

As I've noticed, it should be less about me, and more about the other guy. Or maybe, the one's I've met were just too dull so I just decided to make it my own version of a 'talk show' bwahaha!

No comments:

Post a Comment