Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Sunday, May 11, 2014

Mother's Day 2014 Greeting!

When people say, oh my boss is a b****, I just say "Oh, you haven't met my Mom." And I mean that in the most loving way 

You just didn't mess with Mama. I've seen virile macho men in top positions just give in to her wishes, because she knew she was in the right.

At a young age, just by observing Mama, I understood na that women really had to stand up for themselves kasi some men are just morons - or they treat women who wear make-up and sexy clothes, like they were stupid. Just because a woman is kikay, doesn't mean she's an airhead.


Happy Mother's Day Mama! Sorry, I forgot to bring the camera today so wala tayong souvenir pictures, kainis! I really should get a camera phone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment