Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Days By Karle Wilson Baker


Days by Karle Wilson Baker

Some days my thoughts are just cocoons - all cold, and dull, and blind
They hang from dripping branches in the grey woods of my mind;
And other days they drift and shine - such free and flying things!
I find the gold dust in my hair, left by their brushing wings.

This is the perfect poem for me who has to write everyday.  This is quite inspiring!  Of course, not everyday is a gold dust day for me, so it's important to have the discipline to continue writing even if the inspiration is not there. 
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment