Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Book Review: Joan Rivers - 'Don't Count the Candles'

I've heard of Joan Rivers and her bitchiness but I never realized how funny she was!! Until I read this book of hers.  From the moment I started reading, I was already laughing.  Her sense of humor is so affecting and you can feel as if she's in front of you reading it to you - and giving you that punchline!!

I will turn 40 next year so I can relate to what she's saying here.  However, this book is also for those older than me, so it has something for everyone over forty.  I learned a lot of things from this book and one of them is to be current all the time - in my attitude, in my fashion sense, in my taste in music. It doesn't mean that I'm older, that my tastes should be archaic too!

Thanks Joan!  Your book has really helped me enjoy this time of my life and be more accepting of it - and thanks for all the laughs I got!
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment