Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Saturday, October 2, 2010

Lots of Eye Candy in the Gym Area Today


Today, I attended Body Balance and Body Jam at Fitness First SM The Block, but Joseph was absent.  But it was ok since the substitutes were as good as well.  During the Body Balance class, the guy beside me looked nice but he had pedicure which kinda shocked me!  There were several hot guys in the gym area and in the vestiaire so I really had fun today, checking out all those nice, hairy bodies, slim, hairless bodies and lots of cute faces!  Yum yum!  Let me make a rundown.  Hunk # 1 is someone I usually see in Divi before, I think he's gay but looks very discreet. Nice armpit hairy, would love to lick it.  We just look at each other but never smile.  Hunk #2 wore all yellow today, shirt and shorts.  Moreno, he had a very nice body, since he undressed in front of me.  He also looks very familiar but I don't know where I saw him. Nice armpit hair, chocolate nipples, and he continues to look so I will try to find out what he wants.  There were several cute chinito guys but it was the first time I saw them.  Also, I was very surprised how fast the Internet was in the gym!  I was able to check my e-mails very quickly.  I am very impressed.

No comments:

Post a Comment