Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Friday, October 22, 2010

Tough Yoga Class Tonight


I think one reason Miche's class is always full is that there are enough yoga and Body Balance addicts at Fitness First The Block who demand a kick-ass class!  There was a bit of room tonight though but the quality of Miche's poses were tough (as usual) as she constantly pushed us to do the poses to the maximimum of our flexibility.  Problem is, I did leg exercises yesterday so my thighs were in no position to hold my whole body for a long period.  Anyhow,  I just endured the pain, except in one instance where I had to 'cheat' a bit, otherwise, my legs were just ready to give in!

Then, I went straight to Gen's Body Jam class, but got sidetracked for a while as Toinette and I exchanged numbers and quick stories.  I still have to get used to the steps of the new release but I am beginning to like them now.  Maybe after one week, I could already 'emote' and do the steps as they should have been done.  Tonight was also one of those rare moments where there was a cute guy in class!  And he was two rows in front of me!  At least, some motivation with eye candy like that is always welcome!

Finally, I did some chest and back exercises but I decided on doing lesser weight since I knew my body was tired already.  Anyway, there was only one cute guy in the weights area.  It was a late Friday night so what did I expect!

I weighed in today and I was already just 200 pounds which really made me happy!  I was 202 pounds when the week started!  I guess I have to eat less again tomorrow if I want to maintain this weight.  I just need the discipline in eating!

No comments:

Post a Comment