Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Thursday, October 28, 2010

A Woman Using A Cellphone During Charlie Chaplin's Premiere in 1928!!

This is probably one of the coolest videos I've seen in a long time!! I am myself, a big fan of Charlie Chaplin, and if I could time travel, I would definitely be there!  I'm just surprised how openly this 'time traveler' used her device during that period!  What would Einstein say about this?


Do I believe this?  Yeah, because it does happen in the Bermuda Triangle, wherein you bend time and space.  How does it happen?  I would leave that explanation to the physicists and other experts of this field.  If we believe in God, whom we never see, hear, or touch, whom we never met, there's a lot we can believe in! 

No comments:

Post a Comment