Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Thursday, October 7, 2010

All Those Babies Who Never Had A Chance



Another baby was thrown in an 'arinola' yesterday and it really made my heart bleed.  The baby girl never had a chance.  I know I am in no position to judge the condition of the woman and the man who decide on these things but it still shocks me how easy it is for them to just throw away something as valuable as a human life.  I suggest that there should be a system where unwanted babies can be given for adoption, or that young people are given the right education so that they can self-discipline themselves everytime they have sex!  The irony is a lot of couples desperately want to have children, and on the other hand, there are couples who don't want anything to do with them. I hope their paths meet so the child won't be the loser in this situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment