Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Monday, October 4, 2010

Sex Talk: Robust Report

I finally took the Robust pills for men which I heard about. The dosage was 550 mg and 2 pieces of that cost around 96 pesos. How was it? Well, you would feel something already after about 2 hours after taking it – even without any stimulation! So I guess that would be the perfect time to take it! One good thing about this product is the effect lasts for almost 15 hours! I took it around 2PM and my action happened 6 hours later and it was still working! You can actually do several rounds because of it! 

Side effects? Well, for me, a splitting headache – one you usually feel when you use poppers! So if you’re about 200 lbs and late 30’s, just take one tab everytime you need it. It’s because I read somewhere that someone took two 550mg tablets! His pecker will never go down for 24 hours, I’m sure of that! So the safe dosage would be just one tablet per day. I like it. It’s cheap, easy to get and except for that mild side effect, it can lead to a happy romp in bed!

By the way, I suggest you take it with an empty stomach.  The effects come quicker as opposed to taking it with food.  When I did the latter, I waited like forever for the effect to kick in - much longer than the one hour they say on the literature.  So if you want immediate effect - never mind being a bit hungry - all the action later will satiate it - and you can always eat afterwards haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment