Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

My Daily Expenses Diary - November 3, 2010

Ever since I started using Excel to track my daily expenses, I realized how quickly I could spend a thousand pesos a day (US$24), and that's only my personal expenses!  That does not include mortgages, salaries of the househelp and many other expenses in the house which is handled by the company.  That's when I learned how wasteful I really am!  Anyhow, today, I'll start to blog about my daily expenses so I can find out which expenses I could still cut.

1.  personal hygiene stuff - P93
2. CD - Cueshe - 285
                          -------
                            378 pesos

I normally buy a CD per week, a habit I got since I was in college.  So just imagine how many CDs I have right now!  Too many!!  Anyway, I have since shifted to buying OPM CDs since I believe it's important not to buy pirated material especially for local artists.  It's a good thing they have made the price of the CD more affordable.

No comments:

Post a Comment