Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Movie Review: Complicated Love in 'Ombre'



Ok, I admit I didn't quite follow the story here, as I inadvertently fell asleep in the middle of the movie.  That happened just right after those two cute guys, in the picture above, made out!  Not the one with the braces mind you. 

Well, the love story in the movie is circituous and complicated.  But as all movies end, the two guys who are meant to be with each other, eventually find each other.  I won't go into all the details as I would just leave it to you to find out by watching this one.  There aren't that many nude scenes though, and I think it's only Lander, the boyfriend of the two cute guys, who does penis exposure. 

The guy with the braces though provides all the laughs.  Interestingly, this movie has good dialogue.  I mean, it really shows how gay men speak.   It's young love, true love - bi-style - and with bi- I mean what Filipino gay men describe themselves as.....I guess being labeled 'gay' frightens them!

1 comment: