Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Saturday, December 7, 2013

Remarkable Beauty: Julia Montes

I am currently reading Yes' latest list of this year's Most Beautiful Stars and the first artist that I see is Julia Montes.  Unfortunately, since I don't watch local teleseryes, I don't know who she is.  However, I have heard of the TV shows that she has starred in like Walang Hanggan and Mara Clara.  I just don't watch because I don't think I'm the demographic those shows are targeting.  However, Julia looked fabulous in her Yes photo and could really blossom into a fantastic adult actress.  I guess if she does a full blown movie, I can have the chance to see her act, because everyone is just raving about her performances.


Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment