Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Revisiting Otot Otot Men's Sauna









Every time I go to Kuala Lumpur, I visit this sauna. It's a nice place to meet the locals and have fun with them!  I have posted here the landmarks which will guide you to the place. It's very discreet and unassuming, you wouldn't know it's there!

When I wentlast Saturday and Sunday, it was a mixed crowd of Chinese, Malay, Indian and some Caucasians.  I ended up with one Malay and lots of Chinese guys, maybe because I look Chinese as well.  I bumped into a friend there as well from Manila but who lives in KL.

The entrance fee for weekends was 30 ringgit, around 340 pesos. There were more guys on Saturday then on Sunday.  In my experience, better to come early, around 4 or 5 PM since guys are not that choosy, but I noticed, after 6PM, most of them just go round and round and round and round.  Such a waste of time really. 

I usually leave at 9PM but I learned last Sunday that they do serve tea and biscuits at 9PM. It's on the house.

Will definitely go back here again! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment