Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Dean Geyer: Food For the Eyes






Every time I see guys like Dean Geyer in top rated shows like Glee, I weep for Sam Milby.  I mean, these are exactly the guys Sam has had to compete with, in every single role he was fighting for in New York and well in Hollywood.  

And just look at Dean, man!  The guy is sculpted to perfection, he has killer smile - and he can sing and freakin' tango (yeah, I saw the episode tonight!)

Poor Sam Milby.  I don't even think he can tango - or really sing!

As for Dean, let's see what happens to his hot, sexy character!
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment