Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Saturday, August 31, 2013

The Kids Do Art Attack at Robinson's Magnolia




One reason why I'm pushing Laura and Dylan to explore their creativity and their artistic skills at such an early age is because I sucked at drawing and art class all throughout grade school! I secretly hated it and I am really ashamed up to now that I'm a grown adult and I couldn't draw to save my life! And anyway, creative people always seem to have fun and come up with the most exciting things for mankind to enjoy, minus of course all the drug use and alcoholism addiction that some of them suffer from. Well, they did have fun today during an Art Attack fair at Robinson's Magnolia! A good way to spend a lazy Saturday afternoon

No comments:

Post a Comment