Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Friday, November 12, 2010

Pink Fox Tales: Andrew is Calling Once Again


Andrew is 22 years old, a Nursing graduate from UST.  He's tall, lanky and a chain smoker!  He's actually nice and we had our first date watching the Supafest concert. I actually just dragged him to go with me since I had no one to watch it with.  I, of course, learn later on, he was not really into hip hop.

Anyway, Andrew is the calling type of person.  He always calls me!  Which is something new to me since between Alberto and me, it was always me calling him and rarely the other way around.  Which I didn't really mind.  Unlike most people, I don't really like getting calls. I practically grew up without a phone in the house so I was never used to it.

So anyway, I decided to call it quits with Andrew after three dates because I felt that I was not really into him. I don't want to lead people on.  Unfortunately, I deleted his number, so when he called again last night, I answered the phone, because I thought it was my friend from the US who was on vacation here, calling me.  It turned out to be him.  Big ooopppsss!!

Big silence afterwards and I just cut the call.  I don't know why he still wants to call me. It's a bit bizarre!  I just hope he gets the message clearly.  I guess the last straw that broke the camel's back was when he refused sex. Several times.  So the message I was getting was a bit confusing.  You like me but you don't want to go in the hay with me.  Anyway, I decided after that night that there was no use to seeing him anymore.  I have many platonic friends.  He should not fall into that category. If he wants to, I don't want him to.

1 comment:

  1. hey how didi you meet him? I have the same problem as you are .. >:\

    ReplyDelete