Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Friday, January 21, 2011

My Daily Expenses: January 21

I did not spend much today, just basically the essentials, so that's good!

1.  taxi cab fare - 150 pesos (US$3.37) - that's how much it costs going from Roxas District to Taft in Instituto Cervantes

2.  snack - 141 pesos (US$3.17) - that's for a ham and cheese sandwich and a Mountain Dew soda can drink - very expensive! the two waffles I got in ABS just cost me 31 pesos!

3. Internet use - 20 pesos (US$0.45)  - I just had to check something in the Internet before I went up to the gym

Thank God I only spent 321 pesos today.  That's just about the minimum wage here.



No comments:

Post a Comment