Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

My Fitness Diary: January 5, 2011


I came early to FF The Block today, around 3PM, since I came from Instituto Cervantes.  However, I was feeling really sluggish today since I only had about 4 hours sleep.  So you might be asking, so what are you doing lifting weights?  Oh well, when I'm set on doing something, I will do it, even though I may not have enough sleep.  I did try to push my body to its strongest lift today, considering the circumstances, but I know I would've done better if I got more sleep.  Anyhow, I did my usual chest exercises.  I really might have to do more research again to vary both my chest and back exercises, and not only rely on what I've always done.

No comments:

Post a Comment