Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Cleaning The House is Therapeutic



I know it sounds funny but I actually enjoy cleaning the house, at least 2 hours a week, usually on Sundays.  Cleaning for me does not actually mean actual polishing or scrubbing, but of purging the lockers and cabinets of stuff that we do not need anymore.  I don't want the house to look like a bodega, but a real house!  So, since Vic buys stuff from time to time, I've decided to clean it of stuff that is not being used anymore.   What I usually leave are things that are of sentimental value to us.  That way, the house is spic and span, and does not look like one big warehouse of old stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment