Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

My Daily Expenses: January 4, 2011

It's back to the Excel expenses sheet for me again.  I think my gas expenses for these coming weeks will increase as I will be traveling to Taft more often for my Spanish lessons.  Anyhow, here are my expenses for today:

1.  Toiletries - toothpaste and some chocolates - US$2.80 (122 pesos)  Can't avoid this, and can't resist getting some Chocnut, hurrah!

2. gas - US6.89 (300 pesos) This sucks. I pumped gas worth 200 pesos yesterday, and today, another 300.  Tomorrow, surely, another 300.  I'm predicting about 1500 pesos for gas a week for me this January.

3.  parking, Larry - US#3.22 (140 pesos) - Well, I went to MOA today since I had an appointment there.  Have to give money for food and parking for Larry, my driver.

4.  renewal of membership - US$9.19 (400 pesos) - no choice here, have to renew my yearly membership for this Club.

Imagine, I spent more than US$22 (1000 pesos).  What a way to start the New Year!  Too much investment in just going to Taft for the Spanish class.  Oh well, that's life!

No comments:

Post a Comment