Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Body Jam, Body Combat and A Little Weights Today, January 11, 2011



I weighed myself today and I went back to my usual 202 pounds.  Oh well, I did eat a pack of cookies last night and we ate at Kamay Kainan's buffet last Sunday, so there, the pounds came back!  I decided also to eat breakfast today since I knew I would be doing two hours of cardio.  I did not want to faint in the GX exercises room!

Well, I don't know if I can still discipline myself from eating the next few days, but at least now, I'm not drinking Coke anymore and I have really limited my sweets intake (except for those cookies!)  Today was a killer day since I did Joseph's Body Jam, and then Jury's Body Combat, which was tough since he never pauses - and even if my body was shot already, I still decided to lift some weights - for my chest and back - for about an hour.  However, I just did the machines since I knew my body was already tired.  I was afraid I might get into an accident if I did the free weights.  I did not do too much sit ups today though.

No comments:

Post a Comment