Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Monday, January 3, 2011

Golden Globes 2011 Spotlight: My Favorite Actress in the Drama Category

There are a lot of goodlooking actresses in the Best Actress - Drama Category this year.  The nominees are Halle Berry, Nicole Kidman, Jennifer Lawrence, Natalie Portman and Michele Williams.  Well, among them, my most favorite is Nicole Kidman.  I haven't yet seen her Rabbit Hole movie but her filmography - among the five - is the most interesting to me - especially her performances in Moulin Rouge and The Others.  She has had her share of ups and downs in her career but I guess after getting out of the shadow of Tom Cruise - she was able to find herself and a path to a great career!

No comments:

Post a Comment