Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Things To Do in 2011 - Continue to widen friendship base!

These past two years saw an explosion of new friends for me!  I guess Facebook does help but I've also been doing some new things on the side so that's why I got friends whose interests are as diverse as can be.  I will continue to do that this year!  I will be joining Spanish class this year, as well as take keyboard lessons again, so let's see how that goes!  I hope I can find another group of friends to add to the already established ones.  Last year, I had found new friends through hip hop, since I began attending classes religiously again, and I've added new friends from my French class.  Well, as my good friend Francis says, basta "Smile ka lang ng smile, people will respond to you positively"!

No comments:

Post a Comment