Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Monday, January 3, 2011

Golden Globes 2011: My Favorite Actress - Comedy/Musical Category

In the Comedy/Musical Category, there are several actresses that I like - and the nominees are - Annette Bening, Anne Hathaway, Angelina Jolie, Julianne Moore and Emma Stone.  They are all interesting actresses, but the one I really like among them is Annette Bening.  She's one of those actresses who really deserve an Oscar already and through the years, she has been consistently churning out good performances - American Beauty, Being Julia, The Women and my favorite - The Love Affair, a movie which I watched so many times! 

No comments:

Post a Comment