Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Friday, January 21, 2011

Taxi Blues!



I admit I have been spoilt these past few years since Vic and I always had drivers to bring us around.  However, on Fridays, since my car is coding, and since I could also not drive the delivery van, I have to take a cab to Instituto Cervantes in Taft.  No problem there since I started school first week of January.  But today, I did not have such luck in finding a taxi!  It took me 20 minutes to look for one - and our neighborhood normally has lots of taxis, since many drivers eat around here.  Normally, it just takes 5 minutes.  Anyhow, I finally found one, but the problem was, there was a traffic jam around Taft and I almost arrived late for my class!  I still don't understand how they can allow big trucks to take routes around the Taft area!  Oh well, we have to drive dangerously close to them and to make matters worse, the roads around Taft are narrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment