Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Business Plans for 2011 - Ivy League

Well, my research firm hit on hard times in 2010 due to the recession in the US and in Europe.  However, we have bounced back a bit in the last quarter of 2010 so things are looking bright again in 2011.  For now, with my very compact staff, I've decided to meet up with them monthly for lunch or some unique experience meetings so we can discuss their concerns.  I will also monitor their monthly performances again so we can see who of them is giving the most to the company.  For expansion purposes, I plan to hire an encoder and five writers for the content division since I am targeting higher traffic this year - higher traffic can lead to higher sales!

No comments:

Post a Comment