Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Learning How to Drive to Taft!



I rarely go to Taft before since my university was in the Diliman area and most of my friends were in the Katipunan area.  Last year, because I wanted to attend Andre's Body Jam class in Robinson's Ermita, I learned how to go to that mall passing through a portion of Taft! However, now, with my Spanish classes at the Instituto Cervantes, I am finding ways to go that part of Taft where I did not have to pass through Quiapo.  I am now learning how to use the Quirino Avenue route and today, I decided to explore the UN avenue shortcut - and voila, I got to Instituto Cervantes in a jiffy!  I will most likely use the same route every time!

No comments:

Post a Comment