Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Saturday, January 1, 2011

My Mini-Projects for January 2011

Well, these are not exactly projects, but some stuff I have to do this month. 

1.  Enroll in a Spanish class at the Instituto Cervantes in Taft.  The class schedule I chose is Tue-Thu 1PM - 4PM.  That means I might have to drive myself - and wake up earlier than my normal schedule.  Nothing impossible there.  If there's a will, there's a way!

2.  Visit my dentist.  I haven't visited her in ages, so this will be a priority this month.  No, I don't have a toothache or feel any cavities.  I guess it's just time for her to check on my teeth again!

3.  Have a body peel in my chest area.  My vainest project yet but something I have to do. I have acne problem on my chest so it looks like a checkered board.  I have already asked Dra. Ocson about it, and she said it would cost around 6K pesos (US$137).  She also said the procedure might be itchy and will take a month to heal.  Oh well, anything for vanity!!

4. Probably the easiest project - get batteries for all my watches. I have an extensive watch collection - and their batteries have all stopped.  I want to fix them so they will be working again - and so that I can wear each one of them again!

5.  Every week, get one poster framed. I have so many posters of the concerts I've been watching.  It's about time I get them framed before they disintegrate!

6.  I have this anime drawings from Mabel's kids and I want to make each design into one anime shirt!  I have already found the shop that can do that so it's time I make this into a real project - something like - FABE goes anime!

No comments:

Post a Comment