Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Monday, January 3, 2011

My Daily Resolve: Smile!

It's already the fourth day of the New Year, and like most people, I also make my own New Year's resolutions.  However, this year, I will convert it into daily resolutions, since I have found out, by experience, that it's easier to correct ourselves if we reflect on our actions that particular week and find out how we can be better persons.  So everytime there is something I want to change in my life, I will just make it into a Daily Resolve. 

I guess my first daily resolve is to smile more often.  I've always seen myself as a bit of a suplado and I wasn't like that when I was younger.  I was often the most friendly person I know.  However, things changed as I got older, and I guess I became more wary of people's intentions, up to the point that it sometimes cripples my ability to forge new friendships.  Anyhow, my first daily resolve for 2011 is to smile to at least five people per day, whether they be friends, acquaintances or just strangers.  It should not be too difficult to do but let's see how it goes later today.  Relax, and just smile!

No comments:

Post a Comment