Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Hip Hop Day - January 6, 2011



Today was hip hop day under Clark's class at Fitness First SM The Block.  Clark said he was a bit tired because of their Body Jam training the day before but still, the steps he gave us were pretty complex!  Almost everyone was still lethargic - even me!  I guess, all that missed classes due to the Christmas break was showing and I too, was a bit rusty.  It took me about 30 minutes to really warm up.  

It was good that Roi was in front of me since his counting is impeccable, so I was able to get the steps quickly.  I admit I was panting at the end of the class, especially when Clark lets us do the steps consecutively.  By the fourth consecutive time, I'm beat already!  I liked the Black Eyed Peas music he also used.  I just hope the timing next time would be much better since the song has so many parts which suddenly pause.

No comments:

Post a Comment