Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Loving Doing the Fashionista Look!



I am, admittedly, a bit lazy to dress up these past few months. Except for the excitement during Christmas, I have pretty much lied low in the dressing up aspect of my life - something which I used to like to do very much before!

Anyhow, now that I have two Spanish classes in a week, and one date day with Bhe, I guess those are the days when I decide to do the fashionista route!  It's fun, it's creative and it makes my mind work!  Also, it will make me work with my existing wardrobe, and find out which pieces to add to its already bulging quantity.  And also, which stuff to already donate!

I will be showing you pictures of those fashionista days, so I also see how I evolve - in terms of taste and creativity! 

No comments:

Post a Comment