Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Monday, November 29, 2010

Restaurant Review: Mango Tree Bistro in Trinoma


I love Thai food yet unfortunately, I can never seem to get my fix for Thai food here in Manila.  Last night, Vic and I tried this newly opened restaurant in Trinoma - the Mango Tree Bistro - and it turns out that the place offers Thai cuisine!  Well, we got our usual favorites - from Tom Yung Goong to Khao Phad - yet the taste was pretty ordinary.  I don't know if the cooks here 'Filipinize' the taste to suit the Filipino taste buds, but I'd still rather go to Bangkok to get my Thai food fix.  I think the cooks substitute the spiciness too much because in Thailand, I could always feel that my ears are burning from the hot spices!  But here, I rarely experience that.  

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment