Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

To Have A Haircut Or Not

Now that my hair is starting to grow long again, I am now faced again with the dilemma to have it cut or not.  I've always wanted a Josh Groban hair style but I think I have to have my hair cut so that when it grows longer, it achieves that Josh Groban look. 

I have never grown my hair long in my entire life, since when it becomes longer, it has a tendency of achieving that Madame Marcos look when it's dry. So having long hair will require a lot of hair products and maintenance.  Anyway, Vic's friend Jackie, seems like the perfect person to give me that much needed haircut soon.  He just won the Men's Division in the hairstyling competition of Hair Asia last Tuesday.  Maybe he could give me some ideas on how to style my hair!  But for now, maybe I'll see how I'll look like as my hair grows longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment