Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Saturday, November 20, 2010

My Look For Today's Date - Brooks Brothers, Hugo Boss, Zara


It's funny how much quandary we get into, especially when we go out on a date.  I had to weigh several things. My date was 12 years younger than me, the mall we went to was upscale and I wanted to be comfortable.  I tried several looks, especially with those tight fitting shirts very popular today, but I decided on a Brooks Brothers look - which fits my age perfectly.  

A little preppy, a little fashionable and I decided to pair the Brooks Brothers polo shirt with my favorite Hugo Boss shorts with a tassle, and then the blue Zara shoes.  My date said I looked so different the first time he saw me.  He said I looked so respectable and I fixed my hair!  Har har har!!  And he said I looked cuter now.  

I think it's my glasses.  I've heard that compliment before when I woer my glasses, as opposed to just wearing my contact lenses.  I actually enjoyed my look today.  I guess I should veer towards that direction - instead of trying to hard to look like on of today's kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment